Reliability Engineering Service
Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety
BE Analytic works for all or any phase of the product life cycle to improve the product reliability and meet all industry-specific requirements or compliance and also help to compete well in the market. Our customized reliability analysis or test solutions help you with design improvements, faster product release, better service and enhanced customer satisfaction. Our expert reliability team will unify with your product development team and form a group to perform all required reliability & safety analysis from the concept phase to the in-service phase of the product life cycle.
Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety analysis is a cross-functional team, which works for different engineering domains like Aerospace, Auto or Rail, Energy (Gas Turbine, Wind, Solar), Medical, home appliance, security devices and process industries.
BE Analytic is willing to collaborate with Product development companies or Engineering services companies to meet their Reliability Engineering requirements, most of the companies are good in their core design activities but may not have a dedicated team to take care of Reliability Analysis Solutions and Reliability Testing Solutions.
Most of the analysis does not need a reliable person to travel onsite (client location), it can be done offshore, thereby cutting costs at the same time achieving targeted reliability, availability, maintainability and safety (RAMS) goals.
Reliability Analysis Solutions
- MTBF requirements/Goal Setting
- Reliability Program Plan
- Reliability Allocation
- FMEA / FMECA
- Reliability Prediction
- Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD)
- Fault Tree Analysis ( FTA)
- Maintainability Analysis
- Life Data Analysis
- Warranty Analysis
Reliability Testing Solutions
- Reliability Test Plan development Accelerated Life Testing (ALT)
- Reliability Growth Testing (RGT) Reliability Demonstration Test (ROT)
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS)
- Environmental Testing
Validation of Software Reliability
Safety-critical software is a big and essential part of modern industries spanning aerospace and defence, railways, automotive electronics, medical devices and so on.
BE Analytic brings its proficiency in building safety-critical software into today’s modern embedded systems in compliance with domain-specific standards like DO178B/C, EN50128, EN50657, ISO26262, IEC 62304, IEC61508, etc. Along with the implementation of agile methods which help our customers develop and deploy software faster, reduce development cost and time to market.
We offer services throughout the software lifecycle – from design and development to testing, production support, and post-product introduction support across multiple domains and technologies. Our expertise and services are sought-after by-product companies having difficulty finding the right resources to develop and sustain their embedded products.
BE Analytic services range throughout the software development lifecycle:
- Planning: Establish software plans for Aspects of Certification, Design and development, Verification and validation, Quality Management, Configuration Management and Change Control, Tool Qualification, etc.
- Guidelines & Templates: Define guidelines and templates for Requirements, Design, Coding, Integration, Testing, review checklists and Verification Reports.
- Requirements & Design: Writing functional and safety requirements, Architecture Design, Interface Design and Component or Unit Design documents.
- Development and Integration: Implementation of source code or software models, auto code generation and integration into software builds.
- Verification and Validation:
- Testing: Requirement Testing which includes Test Plans, cases and procedures, test execution and generation of Test results and reports for Unit or Component Testing, Model-Based Testing (MIL/SIL/HIL), Software Integration Testing, Hardware- Software Integration Testing and Overall/High-Level Testing.
- Reviews and analysis: Perform verification reviews/technical checks on outputs from different software development phases and produce review/verification reports that include aspects like correctness, completeness, bi-directional traceability, functional and structural coverage, software safety, BIT coverage, etc.
- Software Maintenance: Establishing Software Configuration Index, Change records, Accomplishment Summary/ Validation Report, Release Note, etc.