Achieving Reliable System Performance
The defence industry is highly competitive, characterized by rapid change, a high level of uncertainty and competition from around the world. To improve performance and maintain competitive advantage, defence organizations need, not only to design and manufacture quality products but also to predict their future behaviour. Such an approach helps to ensure greater availability and reliability – while helping to reduce the total cost of ownership.
BE Analytic Solutions helps defence contractors with the Reliability Analysis of their designs from concept through deployment.
Our Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety services include:
- Defining the strategy and plans for the management of the RAMS performance of new systems
- Application and interpretation of MIL standards for RAMS management, such as MIL-HDBK-217 and Def Stan 00-40
- Deriving RAMS requirements and targets
- We are carrying out detailed RAMS studies, using techniques such as Prediction, FMEA, FMECA, FTA, RBD, etc.
- Analysing the reliability and availability of designs and systems, identifying failures, assessing their consequences and developing appropriate control measures
- Analyzing failure data, developing reliability predictions and implementing reliability improvement programs
- Developing life cycle cost models to optimize reliability, availability and maintenance costs
All Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety Analysis is carried out strictly as per relevant military standards for RAMS; MIL-HDBK-217 FN2, MIL-STD-1629A, MIL-STD-338, MIL-STD-882D etc.